Sunday, July 27, 2008

Unturned Turn

Last weekend, I got one call......rather I should say opportunity called at my doorstep. It is one of the opportunity people wait for, I knew I will get such call one day, but I think it came bit early. Obviously it was professional oportunity...and almost all my friends/family voted for "accept".

But I refused, because somehow I felt this opportunity is just "mayajaal" of mumbai which will make me live in mumbai for forever....and I do not want that to happen. I need this opportunity but not at such cost. I will again try for such opportunity but in North India.

This is not the first time I have refused any opportunity, till now I have refused many opportunities. However I grabbed many opportunities which matched my criteria but this is first time I refused such opportunity and I know it would have definitely given good turn to my life. So just wanted to make a note of this so I can remember of this turn which I refused to take. I never had any repent for any of my professional decisions till date and I know I will not have any repent for this one either. So its just a note....

1 comment:

Abhishek Dadhich said...

Maliko, I am tagging you for "Slow Melodious and Soulful Songs".