Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Final, fucking word is "take care"

For the past two days...India is under attack.....blasts have been taking place like anything. Thanks to weekend, I was having nothing to do but to think about this.....otherwise on working days, probably I would not be knowing even if blast took place in the building where I live.

Indian people have very poor memory....everytime blast happen, people remember for few days and then forget, well I strongly believe short term memory is boon for individual in personal life...since I am cursed and do not forget things easily, I know life becomes difficult at times when you don't forget thing easily....well thats a separate debatable issue. Anywayz, I think its high time, India should learn and place the infrastructure in place to fight against such attack and not only goverment, I think its the right time for goverment employee to think about their role and work....till now, especially the previous generation or the current generation near to retirement have very bad attitude towards work....they just concern about salary at end....occasionally they do any work....I think, India's private sector is ready to take on world, but the one thing they need is proper thrust/infrastructre from goverment to rule. So public sector shoud ready to work and should become competitive like Pvt sector. We develop technology to make life easy, but same technology is being used by few for distruction and now goverment should actively use the technology for protection also.
With all respect to our current PM Mr.Singh....I think he has done fantastic job as PM, as an economist....but India now need some one who can take tough decisions and should have aggression to take india to next level...some one who has "zidd" to succeed. Rahul Gandhi...impressed as a person, atleast one good thing about these young people...Rahul/Sachin Pilot....they have decency and potential to become role model for common people, not like our current set of politicians who has no limit of corruption......I was very happy when UPA won, not purely bcoz I was supporting Nuclear deal, of course I am supporting it....but I was more happy that person like Mayawati is out of race for PM candidate...Its not becoz of her cast/creed, but becuase for me anybody who is going to be PM of my country, should have high respect and decency, Mayawati many time used such a bad language, which even criminal may not use for each other. Anyway, some how I feel....the young people like Rahul/Sachin are also becoming typical politician...thinking mostly about their future in politics or probably they have pressure to match up to the legacy of their families.... What we need is some one who is self less and can make tough decision for our country. We need more employment....we need to reduce the gap between rich n poor.....we need to make our internal security/police high tech.....we need to give strong signal to other countries, that India will not tolerate such attack again....and we need decent politics which is not about power and making profit, but should have will to take country to next level.

I am not writting this because Metro cities are under attack and I am living in a metro city, and I am afraid of such attacks or death. I have no reason to be afraid of death, however I do care and concerned about my loved ones, my country and our people. Anywayz till the time, we find such will power or person who makes our country secure, I want to say this to all..............well I hate this word, because people say this, get rid of their responsibility and leave without bothering any further, but I had to say this....and the final, fucking word is"TAKE CARE!!!".

No comments: